Present

Even with everything (eventually) going pear-shaped at work I got involved in the Fun Team. It is uncertain whether me being involved in organizing activities for another firm is permitted or not but whatever the case I will be involved in it. Just try and stop me.

I like administrative work, I always have. Demanding work that requires me to use my imagination as well as doing all the routine tasks every day. Multitasking I love. I was just about to get comfortable with the stableness and the safe, simple work that I have: very routine, same responsibilities, same tasks, same everything everyday. And it's good, for a change I like that there is no risk of making enormous mistakes or having to take responsibility for much.


On Sunday I gathered my notebook and headed to Gorila.sk café for lunch and for some brain storming. I need an inspiring surrounding when planning events and happenings and ways of marketing them, and where I live now... I can't find a less-inspiring surrounding. Gorila.sk feels like a living room to me. Surrounded by books and the smell of fresh coffee I came up with all kinds of ideas for months to come for the Fun Team.

This all also made me think that maybe these changes at work are exactly what I need so I don't get too comfortable and stuck at the work that I do now. Because honestly I have the skills and the balls to do so much more! My ultimate dream-fantasy-crazy idea is that the Olympics would come to Finland and I would be involved in the planning and marketing of the opening and closing ceremonies; the acts, the hiring, the reporting, the promoting, the sponsor-fishing, everything. Go on, laugh. When I dream, I dream BIG! :D


Another ultimate dream, or more an obsession for me is to move to Brighton. Who knows, my life is a rollercoaster that most people would have quit ages ago, but in a year's time I will probably find myself somewhere new again. Maybe Czech Republic, maybe Italy, maybe Finland, maybe even Brighton.

In any case, as Oogway said in Kung Fu Panda: yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mistery (amen to that!!) but today is a gift, that's why it's called the present. So, lets go with that for now and see what life has in store for me for the year to come.

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Challenge Accepted !

How Do I Cherish the Moment